Attention Juniors: The Guidance Department will be hosting a College Planning Workshop for the Class of 2024 on Friday, June 2nd at 8:30 am in the Auditorium. Topics include Naviance, the college search, the Common App/Coalition, dual enrollment, etc. If interested in attending please sign up using the google link below.
- SENIORS - THE ATTACHED FORM MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 5, 2023. FINAL TRANSCRIPT WILL NOT BE SENT IF THIS IS NOT COMPLETED. SENIOR BANQUET & CLASS DAY WILL ALSO BE IN JEOPARDY IF NOT COMPLETE.
- Congratulations to the recipients of the Principals List and Principals List Distinguished for the 3rd Marking Period. List of recipients is below!
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter at PHSGuidance3 for the most recent updates from our department!
- Counselors will use Google Classroom to share information with each individual class as they progress through high school. If you haven’t already done so, please join your class using the codes below:
- Class of 2023 - qhzzxts
- Class of 2024 - wofkqlu
- Class of 2025 - vlfbifw
- Class of 2026 - 7hqnpqi
- SHARP Student Assistance Classroom - swspcwc
- The presentations from the College Information Night for the Class of 2024 are linked below. Please see your counselor with any questions!