- Phillipsburg High School will be holding free ASVAB testing on Friday December 15th at 7:45am. Testing spots are limited to the first 80 juniors/seniors who have plans to join the military. Scores can only be released to the military with a completed consent form signed by parent and student. This will be made available to students who need it the morning of testing. The test will be held in the high school library and will conclude at approximately 11am. Deadline to register is December 8th. If you are interested, please complete the form here.
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter at PHSGuidance3 for the most recent updates from our department!
- Counselors will use Google Classroom to share information with each individual class as they progress through high school. If you haven’t already done so, please join your class using the codes below:
- Class of 2024 - wofkqlu
- Class of 2025 - vlfbifw
- Class of 2026 - 7hqnpqi
- Class of 2027 - co7kvg4
- SHARP Student Assistance Classroom - swspcwc
- Congratulations to the recipients of the Principal's List and Principal's List Distinguished for Marking Period 1!