Scholarship & Financial Aid Resources
Important Resources for Financial Aid
- Students must complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible for state and federal aid. The application opens on October 1, 2021.
- NACAC Financial Aid Basics: What Students & Families Need to Know
- New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority (HESAA)
- CSS Profile - Some colleges require this form along with the FAFSA. The College Board provides a list of schools that requires the CSS profile.
- FinAid - A comprehensive guide to a wide variety of Financial Aid information
The New Jersey Student Tuition Assistance Reward Scholarship (NJ STARS) Program is an initiative created by the State of New Jersey that provides New Jersey’s highest achieving students with free tuition at their home county college.
Scholarship Resources and Websites
College Board - https://www.collegeboard.org/
College Data - http://www.collegedata.com/
College Scholarships - http://collegescholarships.com/
College Scholarships - http://www.collegescholarships.org/financial-aid/
College Xpress - https://www.collegexpress.com/?
FastWeb - https://www.fastweb.com/
Find Tuition - http://www.findtuition.com/tp2/ft/home.do
Free College Scholarships - http://freecollegescholarships.net/
Good Call - https://www.goodcall.com/scholarships/
Nuts and Bolts Foundation - https://www.nutsandboltsfoundation.org/
Sallie Mae - https://www.salliemae.com/
Scholarships.com - https://www.scholarships.com/
Scholarship America - https://scholarshipamerica.org/
Scholarship Monkey - http://www.scholarshipmonkey.com/
Supporting Deaf and Hard of Hearing Student https://www.accreditedschoolsonline.org/resources/deaf-and-hard-of-hearing-students/#Scholarships-for-Students-with-Hearing-Impairments