Warren County Farmers’ Fair Association Queen Competition:
- Applicant must be a resident of Warren County;
- Applicant must be at least 16 years of age and not over 21 as of the date of competition;
- Applicant must not be married;
- Applicant must meet all time commitments and attend mandatory meetings;
- Applicant must make presentations and appearances during the Fair (until the Queen is crowned);
- Applicant must make arrangements to have official portrait taken at photography studio (Fair pays this cost);
- Applicant must participate in the Washington 4th of July Parade;
- Applicant must submit application form and essay, along with one color 4x6 and one color 2x3 head and shoulder photos;
- Applicant must attach a written essay, in 300 words or less, on “What My Fair Means to my Community”;
- Competition will be judged on the Application, Essay, Personal Interview, Speech Presentation, and responses to three randomly chosen questions;
- DEADLINE: Application and Attachments must be submitted to the Warren County Farmers’ Fair Queen Competition by May 31, 2019.
If interested in participating in this competition, please pick up an application from the Guidance Office!
IRCO Community Federal Credit Union Scholarship:
- Two (2) $500 Scholarships Available;
- Applicant must be a graduating student who is a member in good standing with their own account at IRCO;
- Applicant must be planning to continue their education at an approved college, university or trade school;
- Applicant must submit a copy of their official acceptance letter from school of choice;
- DEADLINE: Applications must be received by Guidance by April 25, 2019.
Searching National Scholarships on Naviance