- Attention Juniors - PHS will be holding free ASVAB testing on Friday January, 28th at 7:30am for juniors. Testing spots are limited to the first 80 juniors who have plans to join the military and/or have not taken the PSATs or have any future plans to take the SATs/ACT tests. The ASVAB score of 31 or higher can be used for graduation if a junior student doesn't meet the state testing score graduation requirements. Scores can only be released to the military with a completed consent form signed by parent and student. This will be made available to students who need it the morning of testing. The test will be held in the high school library and will conclude at approximately 11am. Deadline to register is January 18th. If you are interested, please complete the form here.
- The Incoming Freshman Open House will now be held virtually on January 26th. More details to come!
- The Spring Scholarship Packet for the Class of 2022 is now available under the Scholarship and Financial Aid Resources tab.
- Congratulations to the recipients of the Marking Period 1 Principal's List and Principal's List Distinguished!
- Marking Period 1 Report Cards are now available on Parent Access!
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter at PHSGuidance3 for the most recent updates from our department!
- Counselors will use Google Classroom to share information with each individual class as they progress through high school. If you haven’t already done so, please join your class using the codes below:
- Class of 2022 - h3e5ncm
- Class of 2023 - qhzzxts
- Class of 2024 - wofkqlu
- Class of 2025 - vlfbifw
- SHARP Student Assistance Classroom - swspcwc