This program is sponsored by St. Luke’s University Health Network. The purpose of the program is to have students combine observational learning experiences and professional development sessions, with a focus on exposure to health care careers with job readiness skills training. Students are lucky enough to be involved in patient care assistant training, where they learn how to take vital signs, intake and output measurements, EKGs, glucometry, phlebotomy and specimen collection. They are also included in on hospital rotations in the ER, Birth Center and NICU, Surgical Unit, Imaging and Lab, just to name a few, as well as surgical observations.
Juniors: If this program interests you and you would like to participate for next year, please see your School Counselor for more details and to adjust your scheduling requests, if necessary.
- Class of 2019, Next week, You may receive information in homeroom about dual enrollment credits that you’ve earned while completing classes at PHS. A list of dual enrollment classes can be found on pages 11-12 of the 2018-2019 Course of Study which can be accessed on the Guidance page of the PHS website. You will receive a Warren County Transcript request form and instructions in homeroom. Please complete the transcript request form and submit it to the guidance office. PHS Guidance Staff
- ATTENTION SENIORS - PLEASE pay attention to the highlighted deadlines on scholarships. They will NOT be accepted after that date!
- The SIXTH scholarship packet is now available in the Guidance Office under the Scholarship Resources tab!
- Make sure to follow us on Twitter at PHSGuidance3 for the most recent updates from our department!
- The Guidance Department is pleased to announce the following students have earned Honor Roll for the Third Marking Period. Please click the link below to see the students!