Athletic Forms on the Parent Portal
All the following athletic documentation is available for signing or download on the Parent Portal.
Requires sign off:
- Student Athlete Contract for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Parent/Guardian Concussion Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Consent for Cognitive testing and release information
- Return to Play Concussion Protocol
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Pamphlet for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- Phillipsburg High School Athletic Training Information
- Opiod Fact Sheet
Please view the short video below regarding sign off procedure using the Parent Portal.
Establishing a Parent Access Account in Genesis
- Complete and return the form to your child’s main office. (Click here to download the parent access form.)
- Once your account has been established, you will receive an email with a generic password. Once you login the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
- You only need to fill out 1 form if you have more than 1 child in the district. Just include their names in the sibling section of the form. If you already have a Parent Access Account and already included all of your children, you do not have to fill this out again.
- By indicating your mobile provider on the form, you enable the convenience of using your mobile phone for parent access.
- Check the Parent Access webpage at www.pburgsd.net/parentaccess for videos as well as tips and tricks to utilize the parent portal effectively!
|Pre K - Grade 5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|