Athletic Forms on the Parent Portal
All the following athletic documentation is available for signing or download on the Parent Portal.
Requires sign off:
- Student Athlete Contract for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Parent/Guardian Concussion Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Consent for Cognitive testing and release information
- Return to Play Concussion Protocol
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Pamphlet for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- Phillipsburg High School Athletic Training Information
- Opiod Fact Sheet
- Sports Related Eye Injury
Please view the short video below regarding sign off procedure using the Parent Portal.
Athletic documents are available to download on the bottom of the Stateliner Sports Page.
Establishing a Parent Access Account in Genesis
- Complete and return the form to your child’s main office. (Click here to download the parent access form.)
- Once your account has been established, you will receive an email with a generic password. Once you login the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
- You only need to fill out 1 form if you have more than 1 child in the district. Just include their names in the sibling section of the form. If you already have a Parent Access Account and already included all of your children, you do not have to fill this out again.
- By indicating your mobile provider on the form, you enable the convenience of using your mobile phone for parent access.
- Check the Parent Access webpage at www.pburgsd.net/parentaccess for videos as well as tips and tricks to utilize the parent portal effectively!
|Pre K - Grade 5||Grades 6-8||Grades 9-12|